Latest company updates and industry news
Become a Continuous Improvement Leader
August 13, 2020
Join us on the Journey to BQF Certification
3 early bird places are available for those who sign up quickly – these give you free access to our “silver” coaching package.
In our move from traditional classroom training over 40 delegates have participated so far in our pilot. We are very proud of the progress they have all made. Their energy, commitment and enthusiasm has shown us that Remote Training can work just as well (and perhaps even better) than the traditional classroom approach. Their positive feedback and support has given us the confidence to continue down this path… so thank you!
Why has it worked so well? The feedback suggests a number of things
- the training delivered in “bite size” digestible modules
- training delivery better paced with practical use of tools and techniques back in workplace
- regular coaching clinics with lots of “peer to peer” support
- live practice with using virtual collaboration tools (jam board, miro boards, app diagrams)
- important topics covered which are not part of the standard “belt” curriculum e.g. virtual team working and virtual leadership skills
Being part of the Process Insight Green Belt ‘virtual’ programme has been a fantastic experience. Process Insight have helped me to quickly adapt to this new learning environment with the use of different tools (Jamboard, OneDrive etc.), which have enabled me to easily learn, practice and collaborate on my Green Belt project.
(Jack Moran, FujiFilm Diosynth Biotechnologies)