Latest company updates and industry news
Join our Growing Family of Green Belts
3 early bird places are available for those who sign up quickly – these give you free access to our “silver” coaching package.
The next wave of the 12-week modular Open programme starts in September.
In truth when we launched our Pilot programme in May we weren’t sure what to expect. However, thanks to fantastic delegates from several of our clients (including Johnson Matthey, Teledyne e2V, FujiDiosynth, Beltrame) it’s been a great learning experience over the past few months and has given us the confidence that this is the way to go. Even if a vaccine became available tomorrow the advantages of remote training mean it will always remain a key part of the support we can offer.
- The training delivered in “bite size” digestible modules
- A variety of teaching methods and media – something for all learning styles
- Highly interactive instructor facilitated “peer to peer” coaching clinics – you don’t just learn from doing your own project!
- Live practice using virtual collaboration tools (jam board, miro boards, app diagrams)… so you also learn how to facilitate and run projects effectively in the “virtual world”
- Quick turn-around in application of new tools even outside projects e.g. on the pilot, one delegate used jam board for a meeting because we had practiced it the week prior, another delegate combined negative brainstorming with waste walks very successfully immediately following the module
(Alison Hartley, Head of Continuous Improvement at Teledyne e2V)
Alternatively if you would like to discuss an “in-house” remote training programme tailored to your specific needs then please contact us.